The House of Lonely Thoughts

A house of all our thoughts, expressed in lyricism and writing.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

sickly

Looking out the window and seeing the day go by
Blue skies and open land beckoning
Unable to answer nature's cry
Due to my frightful reckoning

An evil malady keeps me at bay
And leaves me weak and withered in my bed
while outside there lies a great day
Sunny climes and rainbow hills,where no sneeze mounts or cough to dread

It really is quite annoying
What power sickness rules over my pain-wrack'd body
Why, I should be out in the sun enjoying
not in here and feeling shoddy

But that is why we get sick, I guess
Because when we get better
We enjoy life that much more.

(crap, I know, but I felt that something had to be said.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home